If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
From SKYbrary Wiki
ADRM: Aerodrome - Occurrences involving aerodrome design, service, or functionality issues.
- Includes deficiencies/issues associated with a State approved Aerodrome- runways, taxiways, ramp area, parking area, buildings and structures, Crash/Fire/Rescue (CFR) services, obstacles on the Aerodrome property, lighting, markings, signage, procedures, policies, and standards.
- Examples include closed runways, improperly marked runways, construction interference, lighting failures, signage limitations, etc.
- Occurrences do not necessarily involve an aircraft.
- Effects of Aerodrome design are also included here. For example, building layout and architecture which leads to surface wind disruptions would be coded as both ADRM and WSTRW or TURB as appropriate.
- Includes heliports (excludes unprepared or natural landing sites).
- Includes loose foreign objects on aerodromes and on heliports (excludes unprepared or natural landing sites)
- Includes failures of the winch launch equipment (gliders).