If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
From SKYbrary Wiki
Cases x Aviation
Listed below you can find some aviation cases and the way they have been approached from a Just Culture perspective.
- Commentary on the National High Court (Administrative Chamber) by Prof. Ph D Irene Nadal Gómez
- Spanish Judgement on the National High Court (Administrative Chamber)
- Just Culture within the airlines, a view from Juan Carlos Lozano on the sad case of Spanair in 2008
- PLANTEAMIENTO DE LOS PROCESOS PENALES DERIVADOS DE GRANDES CATÁSTROFES. ESPECIAL REFERENCIA AL PROCEDIMIENTO DERIVADO DEL ACCIDENTE AÉREO OCURRIDO EN MADRID EL 20-8-08.
- The Uberlingen Case: Legal Scenarios After Barcelona Court of Appeal Judgement
- The case law of the Italian Supreme Court of Cassation in the field of aviation accidents Three cases presented by Pietro Antonio Sirena, President of the 4th Penal Section of the Italian Supreme Court
- The case law of the Italian Supreme Court of Cassation in the field of aviation accidents Disaster of mount Sette Fratelli,presented by Pietro Antonio Sirena, President of the 4th Penal Section of the Italian Supreme Court
- The Cagliari Accident : Legal Scenarios After Italian Supreme Court Judgement
- B738 / E135, en-route, Mato Grosso Brazil, 2006
- B747/DC10, Japan Airlines, Suruga Bay Japan, 2001 (Legal Process - Air Traffic Controller)
- HUNT, manoeuvring, vicinity Shoreham UK, 2015
- MD82, Madrid Barajas Spain, 2008
Pages in category "CasesxAviation/Just Culture"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.