From SKYbrary Wiki
This is the intersection between Aviation and Regulations.
Regulations are documents of legal nature which describes the way institutions, corporate entities, governments, and/or prosecution offices across the world approach the balance between safety and justice.
- La instrucción judicial en supuestos de grandes catástrofes, y, en particular, de accidentes aéreos.
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/1018 Laying down a list classifying occurrences in civil aviation to be mandatorily reported according to Regulation (EU) No 376/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Canadian Transportation Accident Investigation and Safety Board Act
- EU Policy and Regulatory Approach, September 2012
- Just Culture in EASA context- EASA standardisation inspection EASA's vision of Just Culture
- EU Safety Investigation Regulation and Just Culture
Pages in category "RegulationsxAviation/Just Culture"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.