From SKYbrary Wiki
Published in December 2012, HindSight 16 focused on modern aircraft performance.
HindSight 16 Articles
- European Networks: An introduction to Hindsight 16 by Joe Sultana, COO of the Network Management Directorate at EUROCONTROL.
- The average weight of one elephant and four ants: Editorial by Tzvetomir Blajev.
- When the airplane is more technically advanced than you: by Professor Sidney Dekker
- Hi Tech!: by Alberto Iovino.
- Reversion - The other side of automation: by Captain Ed Pooley
- Modern Times : by Eileen Senger.
- Modern aircraft performance is not alone: by Maciej Szczukowski.
- Case Study - The Plane Spotter: by Bengt Collin.
- Training aircraft performance for modern/future ATC systems: by Dragan Milanovski.
- Automation, workload and safety: by Captain Harry Nelson.
- Water/Slush on the runway and what every tower controller should know about it: by Gerard van Es.
- Blackout: New findings regarding decision-making: by Captain Hans-Joachim Ebermann.
- Engine failure on take-off - "Hey, What's it doing now?": by First Officer Sami Laine.
- Close interactions of the disconnected kind: by Loukapoulos and Immanuel Barshi.
- Unnecessary TCAS RAs caused by high vertical rates before level off: by Stanislaw Drozdowski, Captain Wolfgang Starke, and First Officer Felix Gottwald.
- "So what's it doing now?" Training in new technology environment: by Anne Isaac and David Lordl.
- Lost in Modernity: by Jean Paries.
- Aircraft automation made simple: by Michel Tremaud.