From SKYbrary Wiki
Published in Summer 2013, HindSight 17 focused on the tension between safety and cost.
HindSight 17 Articles
- Safer Network: keynote Introduction by Joe Sultana.
- Big and small scale: Editorial by Tzvetomir Blajev.
- Production and safety are not opposites: by Professor Sidney Dekker
- Target culture: lessons in unintended consequences: by Steven Shorrock and Toni Licu.
- How much?: by Alberto Iovino
- Is "value for money" always obtained in safety investment?: by Captain Ed Pooley
- The Luxembourg High - How capacity values are developed nowadays : by Eileen Senger.
- What you hear is what you get: by Maciej Szczukowski.
- Case Study - What friends are for: by Bengt Collin.
- 2012 - The safest year ever for air travel again: by Paul Hayes.
- Defining a Compliant Approach (CA) – A joint response to enhance the safety level of approach and landing: by Andre Vernay.
- Commercial pressure: by Dirk De Winter.
- Sixteen-year-olds: by Stephano Paolocci.
- Striking a balance: money versus safety: by Alvaro Gammicchia.
- First ATC championship - It’s all about safety… or is it?: by Rosen Garev, Branimir Chorbov, Vassil Dragnev and Plamen Georgiev.
- Children of the magenta: by Captain Wolfgang Starke
- Safety versus cost – the rush hour years of aviation: by Heli Koivu
- Cash is hot and safety is not: by Captain Rob van Eekeren.