From SKYbrary Wiki
Published in December 2013, HindSight 18 focused on Justice and Safety.
HindSight 18 Articles
- Safer Network for Less: by Joe Sultana.
- Just Culture in Doubt: Editorial by Tzvetomir Blajev.
- A new just culture algorith: by Professor Sidney Dekker
- Is justice really important for safety?: by Professor Erik Hollnagel.
- Everything you always wanted to know about just culture (but were afraid to ask): by Toni Licu, Marc Baumgartner, and Roderick van Dam..
- Just culture in aviation: dynamics and deliverables: by Toni Licu and Roderick van Dam.
The View from Above
- Inconsistency under the law: by Captain Ed Pooley
- Case Study - The friend: by Bengt Collin.
From the Briefing Room
- "Human Error" - The handicap of human factors, safety and justice: by Dr Steven Shorrock.
- Experience on task in a just culture: by Captain Dirk DeWinter.
- Just culture verses criminalisation - moving forward: by Jeronimo Coelho dos Santos.
- Why we need positive examples in our just culture: by Job Bruggen.
- A just culture in aviation - who is an expert?: by Dr Francis Schubert..
- Just culture in the real world: flight safety and the realities of society: by Paul Reuter.
- Just culture and American jurisprudence: by Tom Lintner and Tom Dunlop.
- Getting the benefit from just culture - still some way to go: by Ian Weston.
- Why is it necessary to criminalise negligent behaviour?: by Sara Panelli and Massimo Scarabello
- Justice and Safety: by A C (Fred) Bijlsma.
- Justice and safety: the art of making mistakes, People sell washing machines - robots fly aeroplanes?: by Heli Koivu.
- The 2004 Cagliari accident and its aftermath
- The accident investigation: by Captain Ed Pooley.
- The judicial aftermath: by Carmelo Starrantino and Marcello Finocchiaro.
- Air cops and mountain tops: by Alberto Iovino.
- If it happened in your country, what would the judgement have been?: by Marcello Scala.
HindSight Situational Example
A Book Review
- Misunderstandings in Air Traffic Communication: by Graham Elliott.