From SKYbrary Wiki
Published in June 2015, HindSight 21 focused on Workload.
HindSight 21 Articles
- Keynote: by Frank Brenner.
- Shall we cut off the lizard's tail?: Editorial by Tzvetomir Blajev.
- What is your maximum workload: by Professor Sidney Dekker.
The View from Above
- Case Study - Who stole my call sign?: by Bengt Collin.
From the Briefing Room
- The quantified self in a complex system: a systems perspective on mental workload: by Dr Steven Shorrock.
- Are you a competent workload manager?: by Dragan Milanovski.
- Your team is likely to be the key: by Adrian Bednarek.
- Self-induced workload caused by poor communication: by Peter Hudec.
- See who is talking!: by Tom Goossenaerts.
- Workload: getting it to work: by Yoram Obbens and Rob Bezemer.
- Faster is not always better: by Katarzyna Zmudzinska.
- Know your limits: by Maciej Szczukowski.
- How much workload is workload: by Michaela Schwarz and Fuat Rusitovic.
- The chronology of workload: by Captain Shah Alam.
- Where is my workload? Identifying hot spots: by Patricia Lopez and Nicolas Suarez.
- Workload levels and their impact: by Dr Beth Lyall.
- Can ATM learn from the experience of pilot workload measurement?: by Jean-Jacques Speyer.
- Workload management in a 2-man flight deck: when automation increases the workload...: by Captain Dirk De Winter.
- Using workload data to manage the deployment of change - defining the limits of safe workload: by Nic Turley and Brian James.
- Sterile radio procedures: by Captain Wolfgang Starke.
- Rhythm of the night: by Anthony Seychell.
- A,B, C...it should be as easy as 1, 2, 3! - How to design a simple, safe and efficient taxiway designation system: by Gael Le Bris and Magali Kintzler.
- A lack of workload resilience in a non-radar environment: by HindSight Editorial Staff.