From SKYbrary Wiki
Published in December 2017, HindSight 26 focused on the theme of Safety at the Interfaces - Collaboration at Work.
HindSight 26 Articles
From the briefing room
- Collaborative adaptation in a constrained system: getting the balance right, by Don Gyles and Chris Bearman.
- From experience reports to experience sharing, by Florence-Marie Jegoux, Ludovic Mieusset, Sébastien Follet and Erick Hoarau.
- Using aircraft as sensors to measure runway condition, by Daniel Percy, Logan Jones, and Fabien Moll.
- Collaboration over the North Atlantic: the role of the radio operator and joint operations, by Gudmundur Sigurdsson.
- Communication and technology at the interface, by Marc Baumgartner.
- Human-machine collaboration: fight or fly?, by Giusy Sciacca.
- Dr Jackal and Mr Giraffe, by Maciej Szczukowski.
- But we're still friends?, by Paavo Puranen.
- Interfacing notes for the incident investigator, by Sebastian Daeunert.
- The Brussels airport local runway safety team: collaboration at work, by Davy van Hyfte.
- Do you trust your safety manager?, by Maria Kovacova.
- My very safe near miss, by Istvan Hegedus.
- Safety is real only when shared: understanding controllers' and managers' perceptions, by Florence-Marie Jegoux.
- The Luton safety stack, by Barry Kirwan, Sian Blanchard, and Sarah Flaherty.
- Have you listened to your neighbours lately?, by Joao Esteves and Antonio Guerrero Compas.
- How fierce competitors joined forces to make offshore helicopter operations safer, by Gretchen Haskins.
- How does collaboration in SESAR enable safety enhancement?, by Conor Mullan.
- EUROCONTROL: connecting people for safety, by Toni Licu
Views from elsewhere
- Building "healthy" teams: multi professional team training for the operating theatre environment, by Bryn Baxendale.
- Collaboration in post-incident review, by John Allspaw.
What we do
- Ideas and practices from the front-line, by a variety of contributors from the air traffic controller and pilot community"