Regulation (EU) No 2016/583 amending Regulation 1332/2011 for airborne collision avoidance
From SKYbrary Wiki
|Category:||Single European Sky|
Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/583 of 15 April 2016 amending Regulation (EU) No 1332/2011 laying down common airspace usage requirements and operating procedures for airborne collision avoidance - text published in the Official Journal of the European Union
To amend Regulation 1332/2011 by removing obsolete provisions.
The amendment of Regulation 3922/91 (deletion of certain provisions) resulted in Regulation 1332/2011 referencing non-existant provisions.
Some provisions of Regulation 1332/2011 (reaction to RAs by the flight crew) were better addressed in Regulation 923/2012.
Therefore, the following amendments were made to Regulation 1332/2011:
- Article 4 (reference to Regulation 3922/91) was deleted
- Internal references to Article 4 were deleted
- The Annex was replaced (AUR.ACAS.2005 Use of ACAS II was deleted and the structure of the Annex was adjusted).
Entry Into Force
This Regulation entered into force in May 2016.
- Regulation 2018/1139 - Common Rules in the Field of Civil Aviation and Establishing EASA
- Single European Sky (SES) II
- EUR-Lex Portal: Regulation 2016/583 (available in different languages and file formats)
- Air Transport Portal of the European Commission - Single European Sky