If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
Regulation (EU) No 2018/139 amending Regulation 1033/2006 as regards references to ICAO provisions
From SKYbrary Wiki
|Category:||Single European Sky|
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/139 of 29 January 2018 amending Regulation (EC) No 1033/2006 as regards references to ICAO provisions - text published in the Official Journal of the European Union
Since the adoption of Regulation 1033/2006 a number of ICAO provisions were changed in the following documents:
- Doc 8168 PANS-OPS (new edition)
- Doc 4444 - PANS-ATM (new edition)
The Regulation was amended to account for the changes in the above referred ICAO documents. The scope of the amendment includes:
- Updated definition of "terminal area procedures"
- amended Annex of Regulation 1033/2006
Entry Into Force
This Regulation entered into force in January 2018.
- EUR-Lex Portal: Regulation 2018/139 (available in different languages and file formats)
- Air Transport Portal of the European Commission - Single European Sky