If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
Regulation 448/2014 - Amending Regulation 1035/2011
From SKYbrary Wiki
|Category:||Single European Sky|
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 448/2014 of 2 May 2014 amending Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1035/2011 by updating references to the Annexes to the Chicago Convention - text published in the Official Journal of the European Union
To ammend the Annexes to Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1035/2011 in accordance with the changes to ICAO provisions.
Note: Regulation 1035/2011 was repealed in 2020 by Regulation 2017/373
ICAO amended Annexes 3, 4, 10, 11, 14 and 15 to the Chicago Convention recently before this regulation. This Regulation updates the References to the Convention contained in Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1035/2011.
The updates are listed in the Annex to the Regulation.
Entry Into Force
This Regulation entered into force in May 2014.
Regulation 448/2016 Amending Regulation 1035/2011 (OJ, 3.5.2014)
- Regulation 2017/373 - Requirements for providers of ATM/ANS and other ATM network functions and their oversight
- Regulation 550/2004 - Provision of Air Navigation Services in SES
- Single European Sky (SES) II
- EUR-Lex Portal: Regulation 448/2014 (available in different languages and file formats)
- Air Transport Portal of the European Commission - Single European Sky